How would one of the giants that helped form this American Experiment view Hillary? We don’t think he’d like her very much. And it’s not because she’s a woman.
Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father, primary author of the Declaration of Independence, and third President of these great United States, has made it clear in his writings that he wouldn’t have appreciated the woman who thought she deserved to be President.
Check out these 20 awesome quotes from President Jefferson.
Hillary is committed to ‘resisting’ the results of a free and fair election.
Do you remember when she was horrified that Trump wouldn’t accept the election results?
She’s been on tour for the last several months pushing a book that does just that.
1. The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.
Hillary now supports the redefinition of gender and marriage.
2. It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself. Subject opinion to coercion: whom will you make your inquisitors?
The government is supposed to protect freedoms, not coerce the people into violating their conscience — like having nuns pay for birth control, for example.
3. A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.
And then there’s legislating everything under the sun. From sizes of cups of soda in New York to the banning trans fats.
4. If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.
Hillary is cool with ballooning government, too.
5. The multiplication of public offices, increase of expense beyond income, growth and entailment of a public debt, are indications soliciting the employment of the pruning knife.
The leftist mantra of ‘multiculturalism’ and the ousting of God from public spaces was frowned upon by this Founding Father.
6. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Hillary’s a gun-grabber.
7. No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms [within his own lands or tenements].
She’s cool with having future generations pay for today’s goodies.
8. The principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale.
Like many ‘progressives’ she’s in denial that gun laws aren’t obeyed by criminals.
9. Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
And just as Hillary sees gender, the Constitution is also ‘fluid’.
10. In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.
The Obama Administration, which Hillary was a part of, weaponized government against their political opponents.
11. I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, & as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.
Jefferson would have despised Hillary’s constant lying.
She’s lied about Benghazi.
She lied about her emails.
She lied about sniper fire.
She’s lied that she thinks sexual assault victims have the right to be believed.
12. It is of great importance to set a resolution, not to be shaken, never to tell an untruth. There is no vice so mean, so pitiful, so contemptible; and he who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and a third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world’s believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good disposition.
Hillary’s been touring because she’s upset that she lost a fair election. She’s called half of the country a ‘basket of deplorables’.
13. I am not among those who fear the people. They, and not the rich, are our dependence for continued freedom. And to preserve their independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our election between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude.
Liberty is something we should spread, not curtail.
14. The disease of liberty is catching; those armies will take it in the south, carry it thence to their own country, spread there the infection of revolution and representative government, and raise its people from the prone condition of brutes to the erect altitude of man.
This woman has utter disdain for the average American — unless it’s election season.
15. Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories.
She’s all for everyone paying their ‘fair share’ which means your labor isn’t yours and your profit isn’t yours — the government gets it’s cut first. Just like a Mafia boss.
16. Still one thing more, fellow-citizens — a wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities.
Lots of leftists like Hillary think that debt is good — you get to have your cake and make your kids and grandkids pay for it.
17. A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the liberties of the people than a standing army. We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt.
Hillary thinks that ‘diversity’ is a strength, and there’s no need to conform to American values.
18. Born in other countries, yet believing you could be happy in this, our laws acknowledge, as they should do, your right to join us in society, conforming, as I doubt not you will do, to our established rules. That these rules shall be as equal as prudential considerations will admit, will certainly be the aim of our legislatures, general and particular.
Hillary has spent the past year dividing the country into ‘us’ and ‘them’ while she is the
loudmouth spokesperson for the ‘Resistance’.
19. I have been happy … in believing that … whatever follies we may be led into as to foreign nations, we shall never give up our Union, the last anchor of our hope, and that alone which is to prevent this heavenly country from becoming an arena of gladiators.
Hillary has spent years trying to seize hold of the reigns of power because she saw it as her right.
20. I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power.
Thomas Jefferson, as immersed in the Scriptures as he was, may have pondered Hillary’s role in the course of history.
Hillary just might be ‘The Beast’ from the Book of Revelation.
If you think so, have we got the shirt for you.
Beware of the Hildebeest
It has been estimated that one in 25 Americans is a sociopath. As described by Dr. Martha Stout in The Sociopath Next Door, a sociopath is a person who lacks a conscience and whose behavior is marked by deceitfulness, irritability, and lack of remorse or responsibility when causing harm to others. Can you say, ‘Hello Hillary!’ She fits that description to a ‘T’, eh? That’s why we renamed her, ‘The Hildebeest.’ Buy this shirt and warn others of her menacing presence. Make sure to wear it around relatives and associates who voted for her. Enjoy.
Does your grandpa go off on paltry politicians, whether they be Democrats or Republicans? Does he get misty eyed when he talks about God and Country and America’s future? And have you ever heard him scream, ‘Awww … Hell no!’ when Rosie O’Donnell starts yapping on television? If you answered yes to one, or all of the above, then your gramps will love Doug Giles’ latest book, My Grandpa Is A Patriotic Badass.
Don’t be fooled by the title — this ain’t just for Grandpa.
The Snowflake Generation — and the rest of America — needs a good ol’ dose of ‘Grandpa wisdom’.
Especially if that Grandpa is Doug Giles.
You’ll love My Grandpa Is A Patriotic Badass just as much as Grandpa will.