Show

Fitness Guru Gets Killed By An Exploding Everyday Household Item

This death is absolutely tragic. Do YOU have one of these in your home?

If you do, get rid of it.

It cost 33-year old Rebecca Burger her life.

A French fitness blogger has been killed by an exploding whipped cream dispenser which hit her in the chest, giving her a heart attack.

Rebecca Burger’s family announced her death on social media, where she has amassed a following of more than 200,000 with her fitness focused posts.

They said the 33-year-old died as the result of a ‘domestic accident’ at her home in eastern France, and later shared a photograph of the dispenser which killed her.

In their post, the family explained how it exploded and flying parts of it hit the young model’s thorax.
French media reported that it brought on a heart attack and that this is what caused her death.
Source: Daily Mail

Talk about a freak accident!

How could you have seen that one coming?

The family shared an image of the dispenser online, but didn’t name the brand:

They posted the image with this warning:

‘This is an example of the cream siphon which exploded and hit Rebecca’s thorax, causing her death. The siphon which caused her death was sealed. Don’t use this product in your homes! Tens of thousands of the faulty devices are already in circulation.’

This beautiful lady is now gone because of a faulty whipped cream dispenser.

How unbelievably sad.

Thoughts and prayers are with Rebecca’s family.

Share to warn others of the very real danger posed by whipped cream dispensers

Like Clash? Like Clash.

Leave a Comment

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.