Oops. The gun-grabbers just didn’t see this coming.
But should they really be surprised?
After all, when we Gun-Grabber In Chief Obama was at the helm of the U.S. Government, gun sales were booming. (Pardon the pun.)
The Democrats and the Media (D) — but I repeat myself — using traumatized school kids to push their gun control agenda, average Americans see right through the scheme.
Here’s Doug’s take on the Left’s use of students as ‘ambassadors’ for their cause:
It’s just disgusting.
And Americans that understand the importance of the Second Amendment understand that.
Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel — under whose leadership multiple deputies refused to act to stop the Parkland School Shooter — has called for gun control.
His advice is to run — even if you are armed.
How does he teach his deputies to respond to an active shooter scenario? pic.twitter.com/wUppZMIPNr
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) February 24, 2018
With that stellar leadership, Floridians are flocking to gun shows.
Gee, I wonder why…?
The organizers of the Florida Gun Show, held at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa this weekend, told reporters that a record number of people attended the event this year. The event’s manager, George Fernandez, says they’ve never seen numbers like this before — and the renewed gun control push from the Left played a significant role in boosting attendance.
“Some of the people attending are afraid that future legislation will impact their gun ownership rights,” Fernandez told WTSP.
Souce: Daily Wire
Senator Bill Nelson (D-FL) has been pushing gun control and has been wanting to close the so-called ‘gun show loophole’, that the Left claims that allow people to buy guns ‘without background checks.’ Of course, this is utter bunk. Fernandez pushed back against the alleged ‘loophole’ by explaining that 95 percent of the vendors for the Florida Gun Show are licensed vendors. The other 5 percent are individuals, but they still have to adhere to the federal regulations regarding gun sales as any other private citizen has to adhere to. Several Florida counties, including Pinellas and Hillsborough, have passed ordinances that would require private citizens to run background checks before selling guns to an individual.
If you purchase a firearm from a federal firearms licensee (FFL) regardless of the location of the transaction — a gun store, a gun show, a gun dealer’s car trunk, etc. — that FFL must confirm that you are legally allowed to purchase that gun. That means the FFL must either run a background check on you via the federal NICS database, or confirm that you have passed a background check by examining your state-issued concealed carry permit or your government-issued purchase permit. There are zero exceptions to this federal requirement.
If an individual purchases a gun across state lines — from an individual or FFL which resides in a different state than the buyer — the buyer must undergo a background check, and the sale must be processed by an FFL in the buyer’s home state.
What does exist, however, is a federal exemption for sales between two private, non-FFL residents of the same state, regardless of whether that transaction happens at a gun show or not. The identity of the parties involved in the transaction, not the venue of the sale, is what matters under federal law. This federal exemption makes perfect sense: there’s no federal nexus for a purely private transaction between two private individuals who reside in the same state.
Source: The Federalist
by Doug Giles
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity. That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome. Buy Now:The Effeminization Of The American Male
The men and women in law enforcement that serve and protect us are commendable, but the response time means that they don’t get there when the bullets are flying.
Are you willing to wait 20 minutes for the police to show up?
It’s an issue that needs to be discussed within our churches and addressed by our church leaders.
We need some righteous badassery in the church to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and our brothers and sisters in Christ from the preventable evil in this world.
We need to Obey Jesus.
Including what he said in Luke 22:36.
He [Jesus] said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.
– The Holy Bible, English Standard Version
And the best part? This shirt is made in the USA, printed in the USA, on an American-Made t-shirt press!
Get yours now.